Creative Commons License
Crazed Teen/Wiccan/School Life by Michael Reves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kaori-okami.blogspot.com.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I will wait for you

If you are affraid that you can't protect your friends; Then you need to get stronger and make a vow that you will never let them down.
If you are affraid of the evil or hate inside you then you need to get stronger and make a vow that not only that you can but will hold it back and control it if not destroy it.
Although people may no longer care for or believe in you; you must plant your feet firmly in the ground lift up your head and shout your defiance.
Never give up no matter how hopeless it may seem.
take things a day at a time and be patient.
For these are traits and things that you will need to accomplish and learn to not only be the man I know you are but to be a better person that your loved ones would be proud of you to be.

I will be patient Leah.
I will wait; and I will plant my feet firmly in the ground and proudly show my defiance.
I do and always will care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment