Creative Commons License
Crazed Teen/Wiccan/School Life by Michael Reves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kaori-okami.blogspot.com.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I will always love and miss

You see without seeing.
Know without knowing.
Pass judgments based on nothing.
Who are you to say; who are you to know?
This blood that is inside is still starting to flow.
I look at the ground below; then to the skies above.
I look within and yet I see nothing.
I glance at my reflection and see it slowly wilting.
My eye's have always seen, my heart has always felt, my ears have always heard, and before thee I have knelt.
I have given up mind and soul; I have forgotten that life is cruel.
You were my light you were my Sun my soul.
But only now can and shall there be no one.
If not you then no one; if not now then in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment