Creative Commons License
Crazed Teen/Wiccan/School Life by Michael Reves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kaori-okami.blogspot.com.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The House of Moor


The clouds of the falling rain hide the light that the moon and stars bring.
The misting morning dew cling to the blossoms on this my own private peaceful moor.
The rolling thunder and claps of lightning remind me of the wonders of life of whose blessings are so inviting.
But time is passing and my energy thus fading. 
Though I still reside in my house upon this blessed moor.
I think to myself how many more nights will I see upon these blossoming fields of my nice moonlit moor?
I have traveled plenty of sea's and been to each of their shore's.
However I have never seen a land so swept and lit as my nice little moor.
The north winds howl.
The lightning cracks.
The thunder rolls.
Regardless of this opera designed by nature my house like my life worn body remain intact.
My life has traveled many sea's and my eye's have seen many shores. 
But nothing is like my home. 
Where my house sits upon the blossoming fields of moor.
My mind and soul are at ease though I know my eyes and body will never see another morning nor sun nor moon on foreign shores.
No I will stay here in my house of moor.

No comments:

Post a Comment