Creative Commons License
Crazed Teen/Wiccan/School Life by Michael Reves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kaori-okami.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Be with you or be without you

I've stopped these lies cuz it's you that sees through my disguise.
I once was lost but now am found you took all my masks and burned them to the ground.
I look at your face and stare into your eyes and I know that's where I want my heart to lie.
Your touch cools my skin and calms my mind; darling I wanna be there all the time.
Who wants a relationship built on deceit? 

But doesn't mean you have to sound a full retreat; cuz trust me my heart is thumping the beat of a thousand storming feet.
I know my heart I know my past but let us see how long this song can las
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment