Creative Commons License
Crazed Teen/Wiccan/School Life by Michael Reves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kaori-okami.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Secrets

The wind whistles; while the water flows.
My own secrets the world will never  know.
I take a blade and slit my wrists and shout to the sky with clenched bloody fists.
I fall to my knee's and wonder why
I always bleed but never die.
My mortal shell though covered in scars.
Contains damage that will never be yours.
My body a tattered shell will soon reside in a bloody hell.
Though i have been hurt; though i have bled for you and no one else will tears be shed.
My mind and heart encased in stone.
No more shall love, kindness, or feelings be shown.
My emotions my thoughts will only and always be my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment