Creative Commons License
Crazed Teen/Wiccan/School Life by Michael Reves is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at kaori-okami.blogspot.com.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time and Fond Caress

I decided to write for a bit here is one of the things i came up with
 It sounds a bit negative at first but please keep reading.


Time is running out. Hearts move on as do the stars and the moon. Time is running out.
Darkness falls and daylight ends. Time is running out.
The endless time of summer fun comes and goes like a winter breeze. Time is running out.
Bombs and bullets fly across the skies determined to smite there foes and terrorize. Time is running out.
After everything is said and done what have we achieved what have we done? Time is running out.
The days feel long but life is short there is only so much of it that we have and we take it all for granted even when we are with those we care about. Has my time already ran out or is my hourglass still slowly draining as we meander through life............Time is running out.
The clear blue skies turn to shades of red as our souls fall into a state of dread. Time is running out.
Darkness has come and war is at hand. Time is running out.
The moon is obscure the stars have faded the sun has disappeared. Time is running out.
The wolves howl there sweet good bye's as the birds gently chirp and sing their lullabies. Time is running out.
 Life and blood flow as one and with each tender drop all is gone. Time is running out.
Sleep, Thirst, and hunger is all we have known. Time is running out.
I finally awake to a new shining dawn and stare upon a maiden true. My time is here.
I gaze upon her majestic hair shining in the morning dew. My time is here.
My heart races at your delicate touch; my blood warms when i'm near you. My time is here.
No longer alone when I lay to sleep I roll over as i cuddle next to you and we play with one another's feet. My time is here.
We make plans for future events as we await the young childish sounds of running and voices in our halls. My time is here.
We await our time together and plan a glorious future with one another. My time is here.
I look upon your face and stare into your eyes and I feel like i have a meaningful existence. My time is here.
I take your hand in mine each breathe i hear you take blows my mind. My time is here.
I feel an empty space upon your hand I look at it with wonderment and fondness as i yearn to make you mine. My time is here.
My time is not running out.
My time will not fade.
My life is yours to keep and yours to break.
I am not going anywhere. I
 swear i will not leave.
My time is with you.
My time is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment